Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nat's lose to Pirates 7-6

The nationals lost last night to the pirates 7-6. The nationals had help from Ryan Church who had 3 hits and 2 runs. Felipe Lopez drove in 2 runs and Mike Bacsik gave up 6 hits/6 runs in 6 innings. It's funny because Mike Bacsik woke up with a stomach ailment. This brings me back to think when they were doing well in their first half of their first season. Everyone was excited, and I loved watching their games, now I don't that often. I am hoping that before I go to college they will ever be exceptionaly good. They lose .600 of their games. It's just terrible. I want your thoughts.



Erik

1 comment:

Harper said...

My thoughts: You're not in college yet? Jesus, half my references must go right over your head. I'm going to have to watch all those Will Ferrell movies now aren't I?

As for the Nats, this is what we feared. A season with no hope that dragged along. You can always find something to be intereseted in, like player development or trade potential, but I don't think the fans should be asked to FIND something to be interested in.