Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Nat's new stadium

I was biking with my family once and we found out like the Anacostia River, I think. So, we got there and we couldn't find how to get to the bike path. (The bike path was on the other side of the river) So we were just biking around town when my dad and I found out that we were near the National's new stadium. We got there and there was a lot of traffic and noise. I just thought it was so cool because the Nat's don't get a lot of excitement after the 1st season and they will get some excitement from the cool stadium. You might want to check it out with your family one day. It's pretty cool.

Erik

3 comments:

Ethan said...

Is their a website that we can go to too see illustrations of the Nats' new yard?

Erik said...

not sure I am going to check

Erik said...

I can't find one but I am sure there is one.